Friday, November 16, 2007

genting....the excitement begins!

just last week, i had my opportunity to visit the place of entertainment,genting highlands!and yes!finally...i get myself to genting highlands!it was a company trip..so its free and its more than worth!i spend one whole day to complete all the indoor and outdoor games!i cant believe that i had ride all the craziest things...space shot(so terrifying),roller coaster, bla...bla...but...there is only one thing that i can get myself into it...the SKY VENTURE! i dont care how much it will cost me,but im too excited to fly in there!but i guess the sky venture just have to wait for me...well,no big deal then,because i still can see a show "defy gravity",(my boss blanja maa...) and it was something interesting to watch!hmmml,enough for the story telling,now just enjoy seeing my photos!

No comments: