Friday, November 9, 2007

toing!toing!toing!

Today i had my meeting(after two weeks since got back from genting) and its really chill me out...my boss is a very moody man,huh!he just can slam someone in seconds and be a nice and gentleman for the next seconds(cam sewel ja bos aku ni....) and for today, i am really really lazy to be prepared for the meeting, so only hoping some info in my head, i just went straight to the board room...and waiting my boss to question me (in fact evry one in the room) like some police or an officer!the meeting started very well...and he wasn't asking much bout the projects that i handled but more into my collegue project...so Alhamdullilah....heheheeh.....later, before we called it a day, my boss, with his smiling happy face(biaq betoi bos aku nih!), was pointing to three of us (me, ara and shamesh-the young engineers), try to communicate with us and try to be gentle and ask if there any other issue that we can bring out and he was willing to help...(ceh,belakon ka pa?) shamesh-alwiz with his "no problem", ara- alwiz shaking her head, and me- with smiling back at him..."no issue"....and suddenly he mumbled that since i started working here, i've been too low profile and he suggest that i need to put a bulb on top of my head so that i can be notice!i get startled and yet still want to laugh....ish3, rabun gamaknya bos aku ni....aku yg besaq ni pun dikatakan low profile tak nampak ka yang aku ni dok lalu lalang depan dia....hmm....let him be la....maybe he was waiting for me to give some impact to the company...well, boss...you just wait...the day will come....hehehehehehahahahaah....!

2 comments:

Pijadoscence, said...

i guess ur boss must b blinded by something loh...dio tok prasen mu tuh doh dio dok nmpok hok lin..kikikiki...cubo mu try melaram sexy2 ckit, kawe konpem dio tok nmpok hok lin melinkan mu ajo...mu terai lorrr...:)

giant said...

ceh,x kuaso den...kot muko dia cam david bekam ka,johnny depp ka...mau gak den ni melaram...ni cam lobster ja den nengok...kih3...ampon bosss...!