Friday, December 28, 2007

Am I ready?

"K.ina,ad nak kawin...."
"K.ina,kak eka dah kawin..."
"K.ina ida nak tunang esok..."
"Giant,aku nak tunang raya ni..."
and many more to come....those are the tagline that i've been heard for past two months.as for me,i'm still single and dead single.i'm happy for them and my prayers as they live happily is always there.knowing that they have found their true love and tie a knot,it makes me thinking,am i going to be single forever? will i have the chance to love and be loved? will i experience the marriage like others? well.....i bet i do,it's just i still don't meet the right person at the right time...and if i do,am i ready?am i ready to handle the responsibilities? am i ready to share my life with someone that have been outsider to me? beneath of this,it includes tears,joy and risk. and i don't think i'm ready for all this...perhaps i'm not really prepared myself for all this kind of situation.hmmmm.....neway,i'll be ready someday...only time will tell....

No comments: