Saturday, May 17, 2008

Battle of the DAVIDs!

Finally, the final two has landed! It's battle between the two DAVIDs....one is high school teenager who's really looking for a prom date (i'll bet every girl is dying to be his) and the other David is really knows what he's COOKing on stage! Well, if you are fans of American Idol's, I guess you already know which Davids will be titled as the WINNER.

My bet goes to Cook since I first saw him on the audition. He was singing Bon Jovi track "Livin on A Prayer' and it was so well done. As for Archuletta...yes...he's nice, sweet voice, adorable yet he will be the craziness for the high school chicks...

Cook has its own originality in performing his songs. That is what I believe before my sister start to rumour about him as she read the article from "Confession of a TV Addict"! The rumour quote as the Cook originality is fake! Well..I believe what I witness and don't care 'bout the rest. Don't matter who will win as long as these two DAVIDs know how to rock the stage. For DAVIDs, break a leg!

No comments: