Saturday, April 25, 2009

Crazy Tollgate Gal!!!!

I am really piss off! I just hit a cow and now I had to deal with another snobbish tollgate girl! I asked for her help and she just ignored me! My car is loward enough (not as flashing red ferrari) and I can't reached the 'Touch n Go' scanner, so I'm asking the girl to help me to slide the card on the scanner. Is it hard enough to do it? Hello...you are incharge of that lane..so whenever a customer needed your help, feel please to hand it over. Well, girl...you have brought my nerve to its limit...To Ariza or Aliza or whatever shit your name, you really piss me off!


P/S: I'm done with all dis attitude!

1 comment:

Pijadoscence, said...

hmmm...cool down wokey...nanti next time jumpa, mu semboq guner ayo pili bomba naa...he...keja toll gate pun eksen bkn min huh...