Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Sidney Sheldon Book Club

Recently, I've watched a drama movie on Star Movies which entitled " The Jane Austen Book Club" - watched it with my dear oldest sister. The movie was about a bunch of girl friends of 6,with their own philosophy of life....had planned to start a book club. The purpose is that they will pick one author and by turns...they will discuss a book in a month. And they have pick their own favourite author - Jane Austen. As all of you know, Austen herself have pen down several of famous-to-remember novels such as Sense & Sensibility, Pride & Prejudice,Persuasion,Emma etc. What makes the storyline is more interesting is that, the girl friends coincidentally had choose books that related to their life without notice. Well, I'm not going to write down the whole story line....
My point is that while watching this movie, my sister has come up with an idea --- let's team up for "The Sidney Sheldon Book Club"! I totally agree! My sister and I are the big fan of Sheldon's! We have the whole collection of his book! It's nothing to loose for chosen Sheldon. I love the way he wrote. Amazing...the scope of his books are wide...From romantic to thriller and even to sci-fi and conspiracy.....
But....my concern is...who will team up with us? Hmmmmm.....

No comments: