Sunday, March 21, 2010

Trip to U.S.

It's a chaos now in my company. My boss keep questioning who ever been to U.S.? heheheh...of course I have not been there...In fact, I haven't explore throughout my own country. But, I rather exclude myself from the list since the trip is to bear all the customer's shit. We got big and hot issue with customer and need someone to get down there to settle it. The reason to pick the person who have been there is because of he or she still have valid VISA and no need to apply and wait for new VISA due to the urgency matter. Finally, the chosen four has been revealed. They are a Manager of Incoming Quality and 3 other debugger for rework purpose. But, the main concern is can he set up a testing equipment and explain all the analysis of the failure while in our company his responsibility is only material quality control? And didn't the management should be aware that the lacking of electronics analysis infomation could cost company's ability and dignity?

No comments: