Friday, August 6, 2010

Food Fair.......Yummy!!!!

Last Thursday, my company had conducted a Charity Cares by organizing a Food Fair. Each department which interested to join are needed to submit their food selling proposal to the Organizer. There are lots of proposal of food stalls divided into three session: Breakfast, Lunch and Tea Break such as 'Nasi Ayam Panggang with Air Asam', Satay, Tosei, Capati, Roti Canai, Burger, Sandwiches, Ais Kacang, Cendul, Ice-Cream, Nasi Lemak, Cakes, Crackers, Cucur Cempedak, Cucur Udang, Laksa, Keropok Lekor, Fried Kuew Teow and ETC...... As for my department, we have provided set of lunch which include Nasi Putih, Sambal Tumis Udang Petai, Udang Sambal Kicap with Serai, Ayam Goreng Pandan, Ikan Bakar with Air Asam, Fish Curry, Ayam Masak Merah, Variety of Vegetables, Watermelon, Banana and etc.....So, as sort of supporting my team, I sincerely care to provide some help in the kitchen, not much but it's good enough though. Aha...one more agenda, my department also provided henna drawing services with affordable price RM2 to RM5. Even, our CEO has took part in it. He had a 'Scorpio' henna on his arm..heheheh...Cool huh!!! With all these food excitement, what I can do is eat all the way...But unfortunately, I have to attend a meeting on customer feedback which last for 3 hours....And there goes my Tea Break.......Anyway...I still have my Cucur Cempedak with me (Thanks to Zura and Fara for remembering)....enough to bear my hunger till I completed 3 SCAR at one time!

No comments: