Sunday, November 25, 2007

kawen, kawen & kawen!

as school holiday started,there goes wedding everywhere...so,whose get invited,asik makan lauk kenduri ja la...and for those who are not,hehehe....telan ayaq liuq ja la...me,myself...has lots of invitations....which some i can attend and some i can't force myself to....sorry guys...anyway...congratulations!hope you guys happily for eva...

last saturday(24 Nov 2007), my friends( bg maz,pzah,cik ros and datin) and I,buat pakatan 5 sekawan g kenduri kawan masa kt uitm dulu2....hasna hashim....kat baling tuh....kg luar,i guessed..hehehe....i took my bapak's car and carried the other 4 anak dara to the wedding....it was 1 and half hours of journey.....i was the one who's driving....luckily it was auto! well,nothing matters maa....it was once in lifetime experience...

syok gak dapat spend time with kengkawan,have journey together....hmmm...besides,bukan senang nk mkn nasi kenduri kt kampung....coz nowdays,people likes to do cater than gotong royong buat makan hidang kan?hmm....the menu is some kind that i never had before...gulai batang pisang.....but the taste was yummy!i didn't bring along my camera so no pictures talking now but somehow...datin brought hers....and datin....please upload your photos quick huh....i can't wait to see them....anyway, to husna and hubby,i have made some wedding ucapan in your video,so you better watch it....and hope you guys achieve all the happiness in the whole world!

well....on the next wedding which in Sunday(25 Nov 2007), it was ara's bro wedding....i'm not really know her bro very well(just couples of chat) but since i was invited so,pegi ja la....as old malay's sinonym?(rezeki jangan ditolak maut jangan dicari) hhehehee...this time, i brought along my mak,kak wati,kak intan and my little rascal niece's son -BOBOY-.....he's gendut now....we went there about 3pm so there not much people around,after salam2 with her mak and her sis in law, we pun makan la....then chat with ara...bla...bla...bla....and we went home....(kenyang maa...) and not to forget, to abg jan and azreen,congratulations, enjoy and cherish every moment spend in your life!

...and there goes the story of my weekend....and for those who want to invite me makan kenduri in future, please do so coz its my pleasure....nyum...nyum....

No comments: