Friday, November 30, 2007

My Special Day....

As time ticking and my heart beating,the time has come....it's 12 sharp in the midnite,i suddenly heard some voices singing....and the song is very familiar to me...."happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you....happy birthday to ina........happy birthday to youuuuu........."heheheheh.......its my birthday!its like a tradition to my family to sing a birthday song among us when to celebrate it..After check out the birthday card and special gift from my family,i get on bed to sleep coz i'm working tomorrow and nothing to celebrate,just a birthday wish is enough for me....neway, for this year,i got two cakes for my Birthday,yippieeeee!

Today,i started my day with a smooth flow...like everyday of my life....working on my projects until i 've received an email that there will be a meeting!Damn!this is the second meeting of the week!arrggghhhh.....my mood suddenly change,well....i dont like to be in the board room to face all the bored face,im fine with a meeting in a week but not two!what a bad day,i guessed. i shud apply leave today....i don't know....i just don't want to be in the meeting again for this week,i know my boss is not in good mood,he was mad like hell for all this week...hmmmm....its my job,if i hate that much,i still need to deal with it....but lucky for me i guessed,my boss is not that moody today,in fact not at all...he still can joke in the meeting and that was a good sign....hehehehe....not much to know,just an update on the projects. i'm not going to write bout this matter...its my birthday,so chill out!

My CAD designer has bought me a cake!well, its not like secret recipe's,but im so grateful and thankful that someone still want to celebrate my birthday!Just a small cake for 4 of us to eat. the plan is only four of us but well its not good to hide the good news,i guessed and some of my other colleques smell something fishy and they appear in the board room. i blow the candles and cut the cake into pieces and divided to my collegues. well, i had a great time,celebrating my first birthday as an engineer with collegues and in new surroundings for me....

1 comment:

Pijadoscence, said...

watch out 4 diabetes maaaa...hmmm..i love it too..