Friday, July 11, 2008

Farewell F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Today is my last day in Unico Electronics. Sad to leave the people who close to me. Soon Chaw as always has organize some makan- makan at KFC Bayan Baru,next to Sunshine Square. At first,the makan-makan will be held at the same place which he threw to Ara. But,some of my co-worker cannot attend it due to they have stuff to do, so Chaw just do it during our lunch break.
I don't really mind about this makan-makan as long as we can spend one or two hour together,that will be enough. Yes, we have fun there....starting only the technicians,purchasers and couple of operators to join the club yet the HR and the MIS also want to join in!
To all technicians, thanks for your help towards me and all the knowledge that I gain is priceless because it's me from zero to nothing. It's not easy when you got A's in theoritical but D in practical! To Soon Chaw, thanks for being the best buddy!To the operators, nice knowing you guys....and to See Mei,we'll meet up some day!
Last but not least, thanks for everything!

No comments: