Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Welcoming ME!

I can't sleep last nite, I went to bed so early and woke up before my alarm rings. I don't know why maybe it is because today will be my first day in my new workplace. And i'm not that sure whether this is excitement or terrifying feelings since there will be new surroundings, management,job responsibilities and definitely new friends!
So, as for first day, not much to info just the HR took me around the factory, meet up with the superiors and staffs. As noon, five of us (my department team) went out to Jusco for lunch. I was informed that any new staff who join in this company, she/he will be taken for lunch...so, we can go outside while the rest of the employees just have their lunch in the cafe. Heheheheeh.....best tuh! The team has decided to lunch in TGI Friday! I have never been before so I just give a try....Just looking at the menu,I'm totally full! Not only the price is way to expensive for just A lunch, but the food is plate full. Since I need to fill in my 'tank', I just ordered a plate of pasta with chicken and whatsoever (I don't know what is the name of my menu). The rest of the team have ordered tacos,salmon with something2 and I can't remember the other two menus but the order includes "all for three" appertizer. I don't talked that much during eating just keep on eating to keep my plate empty! And as all of us cleaned up the food,the waitress shown up with a bill in her hand. I just glance to see the total and guess what? My lunch with my new team cost us RM314.XX...Fuh!We bet we're full! Luckily, as welcoming me to this new company, our lunch bill today is on the company's budget! Hmmmm....i guess i shud just ordered a set menu which cost RM40.00 per set....Neway, it's OK...I get to be in the TGI Friday , have lunch there and the main important is.....it's FREE!

2 comments:

Pijadoscence, said...

so cud u pls treat me a dinner/lunch there huh? :) im ur pren maaaaa...hehehh

giant said...

ayoyo...ammmaaa....!