Saturday, July 19, 2008

T-H-E-B-B-Q

We planned to go for it one week ago. My family, my aunt's family and bunch of youngsters; Sham,Adam,Nasrul and Along who live next door planned for this BBQ. We had to do it at late nite, since everyone keep bz working except me and my mum on SATURDAY! The location is around new house area which cost a unit RM1.7m but not worth for money if you get a chance to see inside the house. The best part of the house is only that it has big garage which i think can fit 3-4 cars. We called it new "Gurney Drive" since the scenarios are facing seaside view. We book this place around 9pm and we set up the fire about 10pm for the BBQ. Since many of us took part, so each family need to bring some of the menus. The menus are as follow ; marinade chicken, marinade beef, simple merinade siakap and prawn cover with rich yellow tumeric, chicken and beef hot dog, yummy chicken satay with delicious 'kuah kacang' and 'nasi himpit', miscellaneous junk food, fine and smooth kacang kuda, hot nice coffee, cold fresh coke and juicy orange sunquick. Luckily we brought the youngster who are really help much. They start the fire, take turns to do the cook, build up the camp, go to shop to buy stuff that not enough and play us the soothing unplugged music(they brought a guitar) but not from my bro and sis! Singing crap and i guess this is the reason the light rain start to pour. Sorry guys!
Playing Butterfingers Unplugged
My cousin's hubby who loves fishing bring along his fishing equipment with worm bait(eeee....) and manage to catch only 2 fishes since the fishing rod roller's broke. But yet he release the fishes coz the fish can't be eaten(the type of fish i guess).
While eating, we chat some stuff; my bro and the youngster among themselves, my mum with my aunt,sis,cousin and Amy(my bro's GF), my cousin's hubby with his fishing rod, Boboy and Caca riding their bike, my dad with his friend and me keep bz taking photos!
My dad with Boboy
We do not hang up for too long as we always do since my sis is working nite shift and my cousin has some stuff to do tomorrow. At 3.30am, we packed out things up and more less at 4am we start our engine and reached home....Tired it is...but the fun is priceless!

No comments: