Saturday, November 14, 2009

x + x + x + x = Satisfaction!!!!!

Say I'm crazy, say I'm an old granny with her needle and basket of yarns,I don't even care...in my mind,I have to do it at least 1 piece of thread per day. I almost completed one and I have two more to go...one cute blue doraemon and another cute bear in pink dress...I don't know either this is passion or addiction....but I need to do it every each day....eventhough tired of preparing reports for the whole day, I still have to spend my own time for something that engage my interest. Somehow....by next month, I will rent a house and maybe this particular interest can fulfill my boredom. And to satisfy myself, I must complete them by hook or by crook....
-----> Now, everthing looks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to me....

2 comments:

aracom3i said...

kak ina nk p mana?nnti kak ina msg number leh x?hp bengong..abih ilang smua nombo..

Pijadoscence, said...

hi there granny :)