Friday, January 15, 2010

........

After long hours struggling completing report and long hours dealing with mass pro issues, Deva and I sat down for our break. After chat about this and that, and then came this question,"what do you want to do in your life?"Deva answered was get good job,good pay, get married, have children, grow older and die....as simple as that....By Deva's answer makes me think...if only life can be simple as that...and if only life as we plan....Deva is perfect guy and his thought is a typical thought...if only he can add in some joy,drama in his life....And I? My answer was kept save with me....

3 comments:

aracom3i said...

aiyok...share la..hehe..

giant said...

tak bley la.....secret maa.... ni bla mau balik penang?

aracom3i said...

ara xblk la..hehhe..ujung bulan 2 ni ara blk la..napa rindu dh kat ara ka??hehe..