Friday, August 13, 2010

No Mercy on ME !!!!!

I have very tight schedule since Raja left the company all of sudden. He left no messages, no notification, nothing at all. Something has turned him into a big LOSER!!!!(I wish he's a punch bag where I can punch, kick anytime I want to). I have to pick up Power One business unit totally on my own. My boss has put his both hands into Setec business unit, guiding Fara the newcomer Engineer. Pity for Fara, she's new and totally piled up with SCARs!!!It's really not a big deal for me to pick up Power One on my own; its just that Raja left all his shits and I'm the one who has to clean it! Damn!!!! For past two months, I have to stay late at my office(without claiming any OTs) try to settle everything up and continue to bring home all the junk. I am tight up with very demanding customer who wanted their report so bad so urgently till at one point I just stare at my PC; don't know which priority to react and respond. Weekends just like weekdays...24 hours facing my notebook, try my best to close all issue....Currently, I really can't make any commitment to anyone,everyone and anything! Poor my family, which I have to ignore some of their invites for 'family thing'. Somehow I still need to control my nerve between works and personal. Try so hard not to mix up..well when piled up with everything, you can be too emotional though...Arghh...I hope I still can manage all this rubbish!!

No comments: